CSA, Markets, Wholesale
Check out our new Market Table near Commercial and Napier!
This year, Fractal Farm has partnered with Britannia Community Services Centre near Commercial Drive and Napier. We will be providing a small market table for you and the community to get super fresh, hyper local, ultra sustainable produce!
Market Table Details:
- Location: Main Plaza of Britannia Community Services Centre, in front of the library, seniors centre, and information centre.
- Days and Times: Tuesdays from 4:00pm to 7:30pm.
- Parking: Available for free at Britannia near the gym and skating rink.
- Transit: Very close to the #20, but also close walking distance to the #22, and all of the Hastings street Buses, including the #95 B-Line.
- Bike Parking: In the plaza right beside pick up.
- Accessibility: The plaza is fully accessible with ramps. Accessible parking spots available in the alley beside the plaza.
The 2019 CSA is sold out.
Get on the wait list!
While the 2019 CSA is sold out, we do sometimes have extra shares available. Sometimes, people want to sell their share halfway through the season because their circumstances change. Sometimes, we have extra boxes because people can’t pick up in a certain week. If you would like to get updates about these kinds of things, please sign up for the wait list below.
Fractal Farm currently supplies several businesses and organizations with local, sustainable produce. You can ask for our weekly fresh sheet, or talk to us about what you would like to see on those fresh sheets, by contacting us.