CSA, Markets, Wholesale
CSA is sold out, but the wait list is open!
Some weeks, members may be unable to pick up, or we may have a bumper crop and produce extra shares. If you sign up for our wait list, you’ll get a text message on the morning of CSA day with a link to buy the extra share. You can then pick up the share that week like a regular member. You’ll also get an email reminder when our market opens, and when the CSA goes on sale for 2021.
Click here to sign up for the wait list.
Check out our Market Table near Commercial and Napier!
This year, Fractal Farm has partnered with the Grandview Woodlands Food Connection at Britannia Community Services Centre near Commercial Drive and Napier. We will be providing a market table for you and the community to get super fresh, hyper local, ultra sustainable produce!
Market Table Details:
- Location: Main Plaza of Britannia Community Services Centre, in front of the library, seniors centre, and information centre.
- Days and Times: Tuesdays from 4:00pm to 7:30pm, starting in late May.
- Parking: Available for free at Britannia near the gym and skating rink.
- Transit: Very close to the #20, but also close walking distance to the #22, and all of the Hastings street Buses, including the #95 B-Line.
- Bike Parking: In the plaza right beside the market.
- Accessibility: The plaza is fully accessible with ramps. Accessible parking spots available in the alley beside the plaza.
Fractal Farm currently supplies several businesses and organizations with local, sustainable produce. You can ask for our weekly fresh sheet, or talk to us about what you would like to see on those fresh sheets, by contacting us.